Please join us for Mass at St. Anthony's
Welcome Back to all our parishioners and visitors to St. Anthony's parish.
There is an appointed time for everything, and a time for every affair under the heavens....
The public celebration of Mass resumed at St. Anthony's parish on Saturday, May 30th, 2020, with the 5 pm Vigil Mass and on Sunday, May 31st, with the regularly scheduled Masses: 6:30 am, 8:30 am, 11 am, 6 pm.
While we are grateful to come together as a Catholic community to celebrate Mass, we are doing so with new restrictions due to the ongoing pandemic caused by the contagious coronavirus disease of 2019 aka COVID-19. Dedicated volunteers from different ministries work together to clean and sanitize church facilities before and after each Mass.
We kindly ask for your cooperation, patience, and understanding with the below guidelines when attending Mass at St. Anthony's during this pandemic:
- We are all asked to wear a face covering prior to entering the church.
- Your usual seat may not be available; please follow the instructions of the ushers.
- In keeping with social distancing requirements, be mindful of maintaining a six-foot distance from other parishioners unless you are from the same ohana.
- There are no hymnals and song sheets in the pews. Singing is suspended indefinitely and only instrumental songs are played.
- The weekly bulletin is no longer printed, but can be viewed on our website and is also posted on the Friendship lanai at the church.
- Offertory baskets/bowls are placed throughout the church for your donations and are no longer passed among parishioners.
- If all the seats in the main church are filled, overflow seating is available.
Please take a few minutes to listen to Bishop Larry Silva's message as well as some helpful information from the Diocese of Honolulu to help you prepare to attend Mass during the ongoing pandemic. Below is a link to view the videos from the Diocese.